Go to our Events Calendar for details.
St. Mary's Church (Heart of Mary) in Des Plaines will be hosting a citizenship workshop on Saturday, April 25, 2009 from 9 AM to 12 Noon. The workshop will be held in the parish community center, at 795 Center Street in Des Plaines (just south of the Library). Services provided include:
- Photographs ($10 each);
- Free application assistance;
- Free legal consultation regarding citizenship;
- Registration for citizenship classes.
WHAT TO BRING:
- MONEY ORDER, made out to USCIS for $675.00. (For people 75 and older, money order for $595.00 to USCIS.)
- GREEN CARD (Alien Registration Card)
- SOCIAL SECURITY CARD
- DRIVER’S LICENSE or STATE ID
- Home addresses for the past 5 years (with dates)
- Your height (feet/inches) and weight (pounds)
- If you are/were a student: name of school(s) and dates attended
- Employer names & addresses for the past 5 years (with dates)
- Dates when you left the United States and returned (day, month & year)
- Information about your husband or wife: birth date, marriage date, social security number, Alien (Green Card) number, immigration status (e.g. “permanent resident”). If husband or wife became a naturalized citizen: date and place of naturalization. If you or your current husband or wife were married before: information about previous marriages — name, marriage date, divorce date, immigration status of previous spouse.
- Information about your children: full names, date and country of birth, Alien (Green Card) number, current address.
- For men who have lived in the U.S. between 18 & 26, Selective Service number & date of registration. If you have not registered for Selective Service, you must do so before applying for citizenship. (847) 688-6888.
- POLICE RECORDS or COURT DISPOSITIONS about ANY ARRESTS.
Click here for information in English
Informacje w języku polskim